4 Bedroom + Office | 4.5 Bath | 4325± Sq. Ft. Main House +1 Bedroom/1 Bath 631± Sq. Ft. Guest House with Full Kitchen | .73± Acre Lot | Built In 2006
Tucked off the street on a private Happy Valley lane, this impeccable retreat was designed by esteemed local architect, Mark Becker, and features European details, elite craftsmanship, quality materials, custom woodwork, and incredible indoor/outdoor living through walls of accordion-style doors. The thoughtful and well-balanced floor plan provides formal living and dining rooms, family-style eat-in kitchen/great room, 2nd family/media room, executive office, wine cellar, private bedroom retreats, and a detached guest house with full kitchen and bath.
The private .73± acre resort-like parcel allows for year-round dining, play and effortless entertaining! Premium amenities include an outdoor loggia, covered dining patio, fire pit, gated pool and spa, level lawn, lush gardens, and professional landscape.
This prestigious pocket of Lafayette is just 25 miles from downtown San Francisco and features easy access to town, shops, Michelin-rated restaurants, trails, award-winning schools, the Lafayette Reservoir, Oakwood Athletic Club, BART & commute routes.
- Formal living room with French doors to the front courtyard and gas fireplace with custom tilework
- Light-filled formal dining room surrounded by French windows and exterior door
- Spacious kitchen/family great room with rustic, open-beam ceilings, walls of accordion-style exterior doors, central dining space, and gas fireplace with custom tilework
- Chef’s eat-in kitchen with marble counters and backsplash, custom cabinetry, top-of-the-line stainless appliances (Thermador professional gas range with dual ovens and warming drawer, Miele oven and coffee station, Sub Zero refrigerator, dual Bosch dishwashers), large center island, and walk-in pantry
- Master retreat with gas fireplace, French doors to a private balcony, dual walk-in closets with built-ins, and spa-like en suite bath with soaking tub, dual vanities, and stall shower
- Junior suite with loft and en suite full bath
- Two additional secondary bedrooms share a “Jack & Jill” full bath
- Central 2nd family/media area
- Executive office with attached full bath
- 1,000 Bottle temperature controlled wine cellar
- Additional highlights include smooth walls, wide-plank European hardwoods, French wood windows and doors, custom window coverings, fresh paint, newer carpet, whole house automation system, Control 4 AV systems, indoor/outdoor speakers, Nest thermostat systems, and built-in front door camera
- Private .73± acre parcel with outdoor loggia, covered dining patio, fire pit, gated pool and spa, level lawn, lush gardens, professional landscape, outdoor heaters, and updated exterior lighting
***No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Lauren@DanaGreenTeam.com or (925) 899-9837 for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.***
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.